Majestically situated on a wooded 2.46-acre homesite overlooking sensational golf & water views, this grand estate offers tranquility, sophistication & comfort throughout nearly 10,000 sq. ft. of living space between its main residence & guest house. The traditional manor boasts a main house w/5 bedrooms, 5 full & 3 half bathrooms within 6,707 sq. ft. A grand, screen-enclosed outdoor living area featuring a pool & spa connects the main house to a separate guest casita & recently constructed two-story guest house. The guest quarters encompass 3,263 sq. ft, including an addt'l 3 bedrooms, 3 full & one 1/2 bathrooms. In the main home, a private downstairs master wing is enhanced by stunning golf course views, 2 oversized walk-in closets, a spacious master bathroom & an executive office, characterized by its semi-circular shape. The kitchen offers granite countertops, hardwood floors, a casual dining area, a comprehensive home planning center & stainless-steel appliances. Adjacent to the kitchen, the family room features 2 separate sitting areas & access to the expansive covered pool area featuring a summer kitchen w/copper hood, flagstone deck & gazebo. The guest house functions as prime entertaining space amid its two-story vaulted great room w/oversized barn doors, a modern kitchen w/eat-in island, & 2 beautifully appointed en-suite bedrooms. Addt'l features: Addt'l second-floor master suite w/private covered balcony, Tennis court w/cabana, Fenced-in backyard, & three 2-car garages w/1 golf cart garage.
- Bar Fridge, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Freezer, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- Community Boat Ramp, Deed Restrictions, Fishing, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts Ok, Golf, Park, Playground, Pool, Sidewalk, Special Community Restrictions, Tennis Courts, Water Access, Waterfront
- Built In Features, Cathedral Ceiling(S), Ceiling Fans(S), Central Vaccum, Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(S), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(S), Vaulted Ceiling(S), Walk-In Closet(S)
- Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Cork, Marble, Slate, Wood
- Central Air
- Attic, Bonus Room, Breakfast Room Separate, Den/Library/Office, Family Room, Formal Dining Room Separate, Formal Living Room Separate, Great Room, Inside Utility, Interior In-Law Apt
- Balcony, Fenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Tennis Court(S)
- BB/HS Internet Available,Cable Available,Electricity Connected,Fiber Optics,Gas,Public,Street Lights,Underground Utilities
- In City Limits,Oversized Lot
- Circular Driveway,Driveway,Garage Door Opener,Golf Cart Garage,Golf Cart Parking
- Gated Community,Smoke Detector(s)
- Golf Course,Pool,Water
Cable Tv, Security
- Subject to Lake Nona HOA Covenants, Conditions, and Restrictions
- From I-4 take 528 E. Go 10 miles to Exit 13 (Narcoossee Rd). Turn Right on Narcoossee Rd. Turn Right on Lake Nona Club Drive towards Lake Nona Golf and Country Club. Before the gate, turn Right onto Lake Nona Club Drive. Lake Nona Realty on right.
Listing Courtesy of LAKE NONA REALTY LLC
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, and that the data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Copyright © 2019 My Florida Regional MLS. All Rights Reserved.